Umcka Cold + Flu Elderberry Syrup
May Relieve Symptoms and Reduces Severity
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: umcka-cold-flu-elderberry-syrup-NWA
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
This is Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) plus Sambucus 3X and Alpha® CF combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula.
Umcka shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat, and bronchial irritations.
- Non Drowsy
- Suitable for Children
- Berry Flavor; 99.55% Alcohol Free
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms. Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Use only with enclosed dosage cap.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) two times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Serving Size: 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 16
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
- Aconitum napellus 4X, Fever reducer and pain reliever
- Eucalyptus globulus 2X,
- Sambucus nigra 3X
- Bryonia 4X Cough suppressant
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X
- Gelsemium sempervirens 4X Sore throat, sneezing, and runny nose
- Phosphorus 6X
- Ipecacuanha 3X Nasal decongestant
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, elderberry extract, ethyl alcohol, glycerine, lactose monohydrate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified water, sorbitol.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen, or do not get better within 7 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Sore through warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a physician promptly.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.