Ultra Omega 900
For Overall Brain, Joints, and Eye Support
Product Code: ultra-omega-900-NBX
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
- Enteric coated essential fatty acids from cold water fish
- The recommended amounts of EPA and DHA which have been shown to benefit a number of medical conditions includin such as joint inflammation, skin health, cardiovascular health, pain relief, GI health and the support of women's health.
- Provided in a pleasant smelling, enteric coated softgel that is easy to swallow.
Ultrapure Omega 900™ is an ultra-pure fish oil sourced from the arctic waters of Alaska. This highly concentrated natural oil provides 900 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids per softgel.
EPA and DHA from fish oil promote cardiovascular health by supporting optimal triglyceride and cholesterol levels and reducing platelet aggregation. Fish oil has also been shown to promote optimal joint function and overall brain and nervous system function.
Take one softgel daily or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Fish Oil Concentrate: 1.29 g
- -Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 967 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 515 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 385 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellusose, sodium alginate, purified water, ammonium hydroxide, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, and vegetable steracic acid), and mixed natural tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting (sources of fish oil), tilapia (source of fish gelatin) from certified sustainable sources.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Manufactured in a GMP compliant facility.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.