Triphala Laxative 865 Mg Tablets
For Occasional Constipation
Product Code: triphala-laxative-865-mg-tablets-PLH-240-tblts
Quantity per Container: 240 Tablets
Triphala Laxative™ is a unique combination of the legendary Ayurvedic blend Triphala and key intestinal cleansers of Western herbalism for relief from occasional constipation. Unlike many laxatives, Triphala has been used traditionally to strengthen and tone as it cleanses, which helps to restore normalcy, health and efficiency to bowel function.
All laxatives should be used for short periods of time for occasional constipation. Such laxatives should be used in conjunction with a whole food, high fiber diet, plenty of water, and abdominal exercises to promote intestinal health. For long-term promotion of healthy intestinal function, use Planetary Herbals Triphala Internal Cleanser while keeping Triphala Laxative on hand for occasional constipation.
- Gentle yet effective herbs clear and cleanse the digestive system.
- Triphala, an ancient Ayurveda formula, is unique. It works by toning and strengthening the gastrointestinal tract.
- Digestive and laxative herbs normalize function while not promoting dependency.
2 tablets, twice daily after meals with an 8-ounce glass of water. Do not take for periods longer than two weeks.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Calcium 45 mg
- Proprietary Blend: 1.73 g
- -Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit, Chinese Rhubarb Root Extract, Amla Fruit, and Belleric Myrobalan Fruit, Artichoke Leaf Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Cyperus Rhizome, and Cascara Sagrada Bark.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, maltodextrin, and silica.
This product contains buckthorn, cascara, and rhubarb. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because cascara, and rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.