Trifibe SAP-340 Fiber
Fiber - Maintains Gut Regularity
Product Code: trifibe-sap-340-fiber-NFH
Servings per Container: 34
Quantity per Container: 340 Grams
Trifibe SAP-340 from Nutritional Fundamentals for Health is a viscous 3-fiber blend of oat beta-glucan, psyllium husk and glucomannan designed to support healthy cholesterol levels, blood glucose levels and weight management, promoting cardiovascular and intestinal health.
- Supports maintaining gut regularity and intestinal health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports weight management
Adults: Stir 2 rounded tablespoons (approx. 10 g) into 8 ounces (250 ml) of water or juice once or twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Follow immediately with another 8 ounces of water or juice.
- Consume plenty of water or juice daily while using Trifibe SAP-340.
- Not taking plenty of fluids may cause constipation.
- If you are taking medications, take this product 1 hour before or after them.
- Trifibe SAP-340 will thicken if left standing.
- Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
- Taking this product with insufficient liquid may result in choking and/or blockage of the throat, esophagus or intestine.
- Do not take immediately before going to bed.
- Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tablespoons (approx. 10 g)
- Servings Per Container: Approx. 34
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 0 g
- Total Carbohydrate 12 g
- -Dietary Fiber 6 g
- --Soluble Fiber 4 g
- ---Insoluble Fiber 2 g
- Protein 1 g
- Calcium 7.8 mg
- Iron 585 mcg
- Magnesium 16.25 mg
- Zinc 390 mcg
- Sodium 3.195 mg
- Potassium 45.5 mg
- Oat fiber (Avena sativa) (whole) 6.5 g
- -extract, 22% beta-glucan
- Psyllium (Plantago ovata) husk powder 2.5 g
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac) 1.0 g
- -root extract
Contains NO: soy, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor, artificial color, sugar, starch. Non-GMO.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have diabetes. Loose stools, flatulence, diarrhea and abdominal discomfort have been reported.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.