Vitamin K1, MK-4 + MK-7
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: tri-k-DFH
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
This formula provides:
- 1000 mcg vitamin K1 - the naturally occurring form of vitamin K in vegetables.
- 1000 mcg Vitamin K2-MK-4 - the highly bioavailable form. Intestinal bacteria produce vitamin K2, therefore a reduced microbial count in the gut will compromise vitamin K2 production. Also, poor conversion of K1 to K2 in some people makes supplementation with K2 (MK-4) important.
- 50 mcg vitamin K2-MK-7. This form of vitamin K is produced by food fermentation and has the special property of metabolizing slowly throughout the day, providing a continuous source of vitamin K in between supplementation dosages.
All forms of vitamin K are fat soluble and should be taken with a meal. Sunflower lecithin was added to enhance absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin K 2,050 mcg
- - as Vitamin K1-Phytonadione 1,000 mcg
- - Vitamin K2-Menaquinone-4 1,000 mcg
- - Vitamin K2-Menaquinone-7 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Made with non-GMO ingredients. Does not contain gluten.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Tri-K™ is contraindicated in people on warfarin (Coumadin). Consult your health care provider before taking this product if you are taking Coumadin, Warfarin or other anticoagulant medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Robert -
by Floridagal -
My functional medicine, anti-aging doctor recommended this specific product for its effectiveness.