Trauma Oil Topical
Calendula & Arnica
Product Code: trauma-oil-topical-HPH-1-oz
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Indicated in injuries, strains and inflammations of muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints: fractures and dislocations, sprains, bruises, contusions, arthritic joints and rheumatic pains.
The herbs used to prepare this compound are Certified Organically Grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides, or they are Custom Wildcrafted™ in their natural wild habitat. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency, and are then promptly extracted in certified organic olive oil while still fresh & succulent or after being carefully shade-dried.
Shake well before using.
Apply to skin with cotton gauze, or massage into muscles, ligaments, tendons & joints until well absorbed.
- Proprietary Extract Blend:
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)
- Arnica flower (Arnica montana)
- St. John's Wort flowering tops (Hypericum perforatum)
Other Ingredients: certified organic olive oil.
- Do not use during pregnancy, if trying to become pregnant or during nursing.
- Consult expert medical advice before using in children under 15 years of age.
- Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
- Discontinue use if irritation appears.
- Prolonged topical use or use on broken skin may cause skin irritation.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- May stain clothing.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.