Tiny Tabs Whole-Food Multivitamin
Immune, Energy and Stress Supoort
Product Code: tiny-tabs-whole-food-multivitamin-NCH-192-tblts
Quantity per Container: 192 Tablets
Many people have trouble swallowing pills. Supplements, especially, can be quite large. That's why New Chapter developed Tiny Tabs, which are easy to swallow and easy to digest. Its Tiny Tabs Multivitamin is a whole-food complexed multivitamin that works to promote optimal health.
- Probiotic and whole
- Made with organic fruits, vegetables and herbs
- For those who have difficulty swallowing pills
- Delivers 24 whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals
- Promotes optimal vitality
- Can be taken at any time of day
- Certified gluten-free by NSF
- Non-GMO Verified
This supplement is a bioavailable, easy-to-digest food. It is gluten free and 100% vegetarian. It does not contain artificial colors or flavors. If you have difficulty swallowing pills, you'll definitely want to try Tiny Tabs, especially if you haven't been able to take a multi until now.
Adults: Take 6 tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 32
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 900 mcg 100%
- -(100% as beta-carotene from ferment media)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from ferment media) 45 mg 50%
- Vitamin D3 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
- -(as cholecalciferol from ferment media)
- Vitamin E 7.5 mg 50%
- -(as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from ferment media)
- Vitamin K 120 mcg 100%
- -(as phylloquinone [K1] from ferment media and as menaquinone-7 [K2] from natto)
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride from ferment media) 2.4 mg 200%
- Riboflavin (from ferment media) 2.3 mg 177%
- Niacin (as niacinamide from ferment media) 16 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride from ferment media) 2.5 mg 147%
- Folate (as folic acid from ferment media) 200 mcg DFE 50%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from ferment media) 6 mcg 250%
- Biotin (from ferment media) 15 mcg 50%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate from ferment media) 5 mg 100%
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate from ferment media) 3 mg 17%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide from ferment media) 45 mcg 30%
- Zinc (as zinc oxide from ferment media) 2.2 mg 20%
- Selenium (as selenium dioxide from ferment media) 12 mcg 22%
- Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous from ferment media) 0.22 mg 24%
- Manganese (as manganese chloride from ferment media) 1.2 mg 52%
- Chromium (as chromium chloride from ferment media) 17.5 mcg 50%
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from ferment media) 30 mcg 67%
Other ingredients: Ferment media (organic soy flour, organic gum acacia, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae [active and inactive], organic maltodextrin, organic orange peel powder, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus], papain [deactivated], bromelain [deactivated] and organic safflower oil), organic gum acacia, Lithothamnion (L. calcareum and L. corallioides), silicon dioxide, magnesium oxide, lac resin and carnauba wax.
Contains: Fermented soy.
Certified Gluten free by NSF; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron- containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.