Veg Capsules 120
Comprehensive Thyroid Support with Albion Minerals
Product Code: thyromedica-plus-NUM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
ThyroMedica Plus® features targeted nutrients and herbs that support healthy thyroid function and facilitate the expression of thyroid hormone genes. This formula includes the key ingredient, L-Tyrosine, which serves as the foundation to nourish healthy levels of thyroxine. L-Tyrosine and iodine play a key role in the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Additionally, riboflavin, flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD), serves as the currency of energy in the cell and facilitates the metabolic production of energy from food. Guggul and Ashwagandha may aid in the conversion of thyroxine to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T4 to T3) and may aid in stimulating the thyroid gland. These ingredients have also been known to aid in maintaining healthy blood lipid levels. Rosemary has been added for its antioxidant properties and may aid in preventing free radical damage to thyroid tissue.
Take four capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 3,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3 mg
- Niacin (as inositol hexaniacinate) 17 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 5 mg
- Iodine (as Atlantic kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium 25 mg
- -(magnesium bisglycinate chelate, di-magnesium malate)
- Zinc (zinc bisglycinate chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex) 200 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium glycinate complex) 25 mg
- Guggul Extract 1,000 mg
- L-Tyrosine 500 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (root) 100 mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 4:1 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.