Modified Er Xian Tang
Product Code: three-immortals-HLC-90-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Three Immortals from Health Concerns is based on the formula Er Xian Tang, developed in Shanghai for menopausal symptoms due to yin and blood deficiency with upward floating of yang.
- Support for relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, headache / migraine, irritability, palpitations, vertigo, tinnitus, depression, insomnia, low back pain, hot palms and soles, constipation, breakthrough and functional uterine bleeding, bleeding gums, graying of hair, and lowered sex drive
- Chinese Effects: Tonifies liver blood; Nourishes kidney yin; Tonifies heart blood; Tonifies kidney yang
Adults: Three capsules 3 times per day between meals, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 1,892 mg
- -Epimedium leaf extract, Morinda root extract, Dong Quai root extract, Curculingo rhizome extract, Curculigo rhizome extract, Rehmannia bark extract (cooked), Ligustrum fruit extract, Lycium root bark, Anemarrhena root extract, Phellodendron cortex extract, Yarrow aerial, Licorice root extract, Jujube fruit extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable cellulose), rice bran.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Great product really does what it claims
by Deb -
[...] The only product I have found that helps with vertigo and hot flashes!!!!