Supports Digestive and Immune Health
Product Code: ther-biotic-synbiotic-KL-60-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Ther-Biotic Synbiotic from SFI Health is a shelf-stable, 50 billion CFU formulation that contains a blend of 7 select probiotic species with Sunfiber, a low-FODMAP certified prebiotic. Ther-Biotic Synbiotic provides comprehensive microbiome, immune, and healthy digestive support in one convenient capsule.
- 50 Billion CFU
- Powerful, broad-spectrum probiotic with strains identified and CFU declared per strain
- Low-FODMAP Certified Prebiotic: Sunfiber (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a water-soluble, galactomannan prebiotic (not starch or sugar-based fiber), which offers microbiome support that is gentle on your system
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12, two clinically proven strains that support healthy digestion, GI comfort, and immune function
- Hypoallergenic, non-GMO, and shelf-stable
- Utilizes a delayed-release, vegetarian capsule that has been scientifically shown to enhance the survivability of probiotics and to deliver them effectively to the intestines
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Probiotic Blend (50 billion CFU) 323mg
-Lactobacillus plantarum UALp-05 15.5 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12 13.3 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 9.2 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 5.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus paracasei UALpc-04 5.0 billion CFU
-Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16 1.0 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium bifidum UABb-10 1.0 billion CFU
Sunfiber (partially hydrolyzed guar gum) 200mg
Other Ingredients: Delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum, and water), silica, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Made without common allergens (Non-GMO). NO synthetic colors or flavors. Vegetarian friendly.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
This probiotic seems like it has it all. Multiple strains for multiple different uses in the body, prebiotics to help give the bacteria a place to flourish... High quality. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good quality probiotic!
Not medical or professional advice