Multinutrient Glandular Formula
Product Code: tad-plus-GEN-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
TAD+ provides synergistic vitamins and herbs along with bovine adrenal powder. TAD+ is indicated to help in tissue formation, help maintain immune function, help in wound healing and to help the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 166 mg
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 8 mg
- Riboflavin 6.6 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 16.6 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 8 mg
- Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate) 65 mg
- Zinc (zinc aspartate) 8 mg
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Adrenal 175 mg
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Spleen 175 mg
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) Root 15 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root 15 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorder, diabetes, glycosuria, vascular disease, hyperadrenia, hyperthyroidism, bile duct obstruction, acute liver diseases or cancers, septic gall bladder inflammation, intestinal spasm, or an allergy to plants of the Dioscorea family, do not use.
If you have hormone senstive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast or ovarian cancer, as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids, do not use.
As wild yam may increase the risk of thrombosis, do not use if you have protein S deficiency. If you are taking thiazide diurectics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, stimulant laxatives or medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, do not use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have any other medical conditions, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.