A Highly Absorbable Mineral Formula
Product Code: support-minerals-BIX
Servings per Container: 120 Capsules
Support Minerals is formulated to deliver minerals to their target cells by making use of co-factors required in the absorption and assimilation process.
4 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Servings Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 412.5 mcg 2,063%
- Calcium as (DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate) 400 mg 31%
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg 3%
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 55 mcg 6%
- Folate (as Biofolate® (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium)) 200 mg DFE 50%
- Biotin 300 mcg 990%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 100 mcg 67%
- Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate) (Albion™) 200 mg 48%
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™) 10 mg 91%
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate) (ALBION™) 20 mcg 36%
- Copper (as Copper Biglycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™) 20 mg 870%
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 10 mcg 29%
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™) 50 mcg 111%
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride 40 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Glycine) (Albion™) 50 mcg
- Vanadyl Sulfate (20% Vanadium) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule (Vegetable), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable).
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. Do not eat desiccant.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer or inner neck seals are damaged or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing short of a miracle
I have always had nails that peeled and ragged cuticles. In my early-40's I began getting pain in my thighs and cramps. I consumed large amounts of water and bananas as I was told I was dehydrated and/or needed potassium. Well, no relief. Then, by acciden