A vegetarian dietary supplement that promotes blood sugar control and aids in glucose metabolism.
Product Code: support-glucose-BIX
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
- May help to maintain glucose levels within normal ranges.
- Aids glucose transport and utilization by cells.
- Reduces free radical damage associated with unhealthy glucose levels.
- Supports the insulin producing cells of the pancreas.
Maintaining healthy glucose and insulin levels is essential for balance and energy. Research has shown that cinnamon increases the ability of insulin to break down blood sugar. BioMatrix Support Glucose contains 7 well-known nutritional elements to support proper glucose metabolism, antioxidant support, and insulin utilization.
You can achieve and maintain optimal health only when you are on a diet that promotes hormone balance; that balance depends on a steady blood sugar level. Eating the proper combination of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates regularly and in moderate amounts helps to sustain that balance. Support Glucose is a potent and effective dietary supplement for assisting in stable blood sugar regulation.
Balanced blood sugar levels are crucial to your overall health. Get things under control and give your body all the support you can! .
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with food, 1 to 3 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate)† 200 mcg
- Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extract 200mg
- yielding Gymnemic Acid 50 mg
- Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamon Extract) 125 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Extract 80mg
- yielding Charantin 0.4 mg
- Lagerstroemia speciosa L. (Banaba) Leaf Extract 50 mg
- yielding Corosolic Acid 0.5mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg
- †ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
Please note that this supplement is not intended to be a replacement for insulin. Low blood sugar is a possibility. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you are already taking insulin.
This product should only be used with careful monitoring of blood sugar levels and in consultation with your health professional. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your health professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer or inner neck seals are damaged or missing.