Bi-phasic enzyme support for digestion support
Product Code: support-digestion-BIX
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Enzymes are involved in every life process in the body. Support Digestion is replete with enzymes that assist with thethe healthy breakdown of nutrients. Digestive enzymes are secreted into the digestive tract to break down macronutrients so they can be absorbed across the gut wall. If this enzyme system does not work effectively, optimal health cannot be maintained because of the failure to absorb the needed nutrients. Due to poor dietary choices, chronic stress, and infections, it’s no wonder that so many patients are complaining of digestive distress and the resultant fatigue.
Support Digestion is formulated to help improve digestive function. The product is bi-phasic, meaning it addresses digestive issues both in the stomach (phase I) and in the small intestine (phase II). One of the ingredients that makes Support Digestion unique is Ox bile, a critical component which aids in the emulsification of fats. Support Digestion also contains Pancreatin 10x. This substance contains pancreatic enzymes, chiefly amylase, protease, and lipase, which are necessary for the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
Two Capsules of Support Digestion Contains:
- Betaine HCl - 300 mg: A Betaine hydrochloride is a source of hydrochloric acid, a chemical in the stomach that helps in digestion by breaking down fats and proteins. Hydrochloric acid helps maintain the optimum acidity (pH 1-3) for pepsin function.
- Pepsin 1:10000 Powder - 45 mg: In the stomach, this proteolytic enzyme helps break proteins into smaller pieces called polypeptides, preparing amino acids for absorption.
- Papain (2,400,000 FCCPU) - 67 mg: Derived from the fruit papaya, the uses of papain in medicine and general health are numerous. Papain has a soothing effect on the stomach and aids in protein digestion. It is an essential proteolytic enzyme.
- Pancreatin 10X - 200 mg: A blend of the pancreatic enzymes that digest fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Bromelain (192 GDU/g) - 80 mg: Derived from pineapple stems, bromelain targets the long chain polypeptides of ingested proteins, and breaks them down via hydrolysis to shorter chain peptides.
- Bile Extract - 100 mg: Bile Extract is a natural fat emulsifier & stimulant for secretion of fat digesting enzymes.
1-2 capsules before each meal or as directed by your health care provider.
Servings Per Container: 45
Betaine HCl 300mg
Microbial Pancreatin 10X 200mg
Ox Bile Extract 100mg
Bromelain 150 GDU/g 90mg
Papain (papaya ext) 2,000ul/mg 67mg
Pepsin 1:10000 Powder 45mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (methylcellulose).
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider before taking this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck seal or inner seal is missing or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.