Stress B contains Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3 asniacinimide), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), PABA, Choline and Inositol to support proper nerve function and relaxation.
Brand: DaVinci Labs
Product Code: stress-b-DL
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
The Vitamin B complex in Stress B helps manage stress, support immune system function and helps reduce irritability. B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserving proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
Available in a vegetarian, gluten free, and easy to swallow capsule.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 55 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 55 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 55 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 55 mg
- Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid from 400 mcg of
- Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid,
- glucosamine salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 55 mg
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid) 55 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 55 mg
- Inositol 55 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
best b suppl out there
hope they never stop selling this!