Sport Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
Safe for Sensitive Skin
Product Code: sport-mineral-sunscreen-spf-50-tube-GGO-6-oz
Quantity per Container: 6 Oz
Goddess Garden's safe and effective Sport Mineral Sunscreen helps mindful athletes worry less and focus more on the things that matter—like making the most of your time in the sun! Non-nano zinc provides powerful SPF 50 protection in an unscented formula that’s easy to apply and more sheer than ever. The dry-touch lotion offers water resistance for 80 minutes and keeps you covered, even when you’re working hard. Created with gentle ingredients like reef-safe minerals and organic coconut oil and shea butter, it’s just as safe for sensitive skin—and the environment—as ever.
- Reef-safe zinc offers powerful broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Gentle, unscented formula is safe for sensitive skin and dermatologist tested
- Ultra-sheer, dry-touch and easy to apply
- Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates and fragrance
- Organic plant-based ingredients nourish and soothe sensitive skin
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Non-nano and biodegradable formula
- Vegan and Leaping Bunny certified to be cruelty-free
- Recyclable packaging
Use as directed.
- Active Ingredients:
- Zinc Oxide 20.0%.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Water.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop and consult a physician if rask occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.