Spirugreen for Cats and Dogs
For Cats and Dogs - Helps Support the Immune System
Product Code: spirugreen-for-cats-and-dogs-DRM-180-tblts
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
It is preferred that your pet receive all the nutrition he or she needs, through the foods they eat. But that's not always possible. The best of diets – even a raw, species-specific diet, can come from soils that are depleted or from lower quality food sources. Sometimes, the food simply loses many of its nutrients through processing and storage. Most commercially available pet foods, even if they're "fortified" to meet AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) standards - contain synthetic vitamins and minerals, which have their place, but are further removed from naturally derived supplements.
Healthy Pets SpiruGreen is a unique complex that contains two of nature's most nutrient-dense dietary supplements – microalgae spirulina and astaxanthin containing microalgae, which is great for cats and dogs.
Studies suggest these benefits when animals are directly supplemented with microalgae astaxanthin:
- Supports the health, longevity, and immune system in cats and dogs, in addition to joint and muscle recovery after exercise, in sled dogs
- Promotes normal neurological and eye health in dogs and cats, as well as normal cardiovascular health
- Promotes not only good health, but vibrant, natural color
Meanwhile, spirulina is one of the richest beta-carotene ingredients, with ten mixed carotenoids - including orange carotenes, alpha, beta, gamma, and yellow xanthophylls. These powerful antioxidants work synergistically in different sites in your pet's body.
- Administer orally, once or twice per day.
- Animal Type / Amount :
- Cats (2+ lbs): 500 mg 1 Tablet
- Toy Breed Dogs (up tp 14 lbs): 500 mg 1 Tablet
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs): 750mg 1.5 Tablet
- Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs): 1g 2 Tablets
- Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs): 1.5g 3 Tablets
- Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs): 2g 4 Tablets
- Active Ingredients Per 1 Tablet (500 mg):
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 485 mg
- Microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) 15 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
For use in cats and dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.