Temporarily relieve symptoms associated with a blocked spine.
Product Code: spinalmax-DB
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
The healthy spine is a complex structure that requires strong bones and muscles, flexible ligaments and tendons, and sensitive nerves. If any of these become injured, you could experience spinal issues like pain, stiffness and spasm.
- A homeopathic formulation
- Seeks to temporarily relieve symptoms associated with a blocked spine
- May help address spasm, pain and the inability to hold chiropractic adjustments
- Contains dilutions of 32 natural ingredients
- In a base of demineralized water
- 1 fl. oz. (30ml)
The suggested usage for this homeopathic formula is to take one to ten drops under the tongue three times a day or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Adults: 1 to 10 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Consult a physician for children under 12 years of age.
- Active Ingredients:
- Berberis Vulgaris (4X)
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (4X)
- Cinchona Officinalis (4X)
- Colocynthis (4X)
- Ledum Palustre (4X)
- Ranunculus Bulbosus (4X)
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (6X)
- Cuprum Aceticum (6X)
- Nadidum (6X)
- Natrum Oxalaceticum (6X)
- Nicotinamidum (6X)
- Picricum Acidum (6X)
- Pyridoxinum Hydrochloricum (6X)
- Riboflavinum (6X)
- Thiaminum Hydrochloricum (6X)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (8X)
- Ammonium Muriaticum (8X)
- Cartilago Suis (8X)
- Discus Intervertebralis (8X)
- Argentum Metallicum (10X)
- Calcarea Phosphorica (10X)
- Coenzyme A (10X)
- Funiculis umbilicus suis (10X)
- Glandula suprarenalis suis (10X)
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum (10X)
- Medulla Ossis suis (10X)
- Mercurious Praecipitatus Ruber (10X)
- Sulphur (28X)
- Bacillus 7 (30C)
- Gaertner Bacillus (30C)
- Morgan Bacillus (30C)
- Proteus (30C)
- Inactive Ingredients:
- demineralized water, 25% ethanol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.