Sheng Qi Shi Zang
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: source-qi-HLC
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 270 Capsules
Source QI from Health Concerns was formulated based on the clinical observations of Misha Cohen, OMD, L.Ac. and Andrew Gaeddert in their work with chronic diarrhea. The formula was tested in an earlier form at the Quan Yin Healing Arts Center and in various private practices, and adjusted by the formulators according to the accumulated experience.
- Addresses diarrhea accompanied by sinking of Qi, extreme deficiency of the spleen/stomach, prolapse of the anus, loss of appetite, food not being digested, fluids not being absorbed and "Passing straight through," extreme thirst, insufficient fluids, weight loss and wasting of the limbs, fever and chills.
- Chinese Effects: Strengthens the spleen/stomach; Increases digestive function; Astringes the fluids; Tonifies the Qi
Adults: Three capsules up to 3 times daily, between meals, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 2,250 mg:
- -Ailanthus cortex, Astragalus root (baked), White Ginseng root, White Atractylodes rhizome, Red Atractylodes rhizome, Poria sclerotium, Dioscorea root, Lotus seed, Euryale seed, Cimicifuga rhizome, Bupleurum root (fried), Ginger rhizome (charcoaled), Nutmeg seed, Licorice root (baked), Radish seed.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable cellulose) and rice bran.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- This product is not intended for use by pregnant women.
Keep out of the reach of children.