Soothing Night Magnesium Powder
Promotes Relaxation and Restful Sleep
Brand: Jarrow Formulas
Product Code: soothing-night-magnesium-powder-JRF
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 17.6 Oz
Jarrow Formulas Soothing Night was designed to promote relaxation and restful sleep plus support your body and immune system while you are sleeping.
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep
- Clinically studied ingredients
- Proprietary sleep blend
- 2 forms of bioavailable magnesium
- 3mg melatonin
- Cherry flavor
- Vegan and Gluten-free
Magnesium is an essential nutrient that has a relaxing, rejuvenating and calming effect on the body and mind, but most people do not get enough of it from their diet. Jarrow Formulas Soothing Night promotes relaxation and restful sleep with two forms of bioavailable magnesium - including magnesium glycinate, a form known to be easy on the stomach. It also features Jarrow's proprietary sleep blend with a clinically supported amount of melatonin, plus gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), glycine and lemon balm. It's a convenient way to supplement your dietary intake of magnesium while preparing for a soothing night of sleep.
Adults: Mix 1 serving (8.3 grams) with 2 oz of warm water, stir thoroughly, then add 4 oz of cold water. Or, if you prefer, just add to a glass or bottle of cold water, mix thoroughly and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1/2 Rounded Tablespoon (8.3 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Magnesium (as carbonate and glycinate) 350 mg 83%
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 250 mg 5%
- Proprietary Sleep Blend 2.6 g
- -Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
- -Lemon Balm Leaf Complex (Melissa officinalis L.)
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, organic rebiana (stevia) extract, beet root (for color) and wild cherry flavor.
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately following use of this product.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition (especially asthma, MS, lymphoma, leukemia, diabetes, epilepsy, or autoimmune disease, or if taking MAO inhibitors such as iproniazid); if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.