Soluble Fiber Caps
Concentrated Soluble Fiber - Promotes Heart Health.
Brand: Yerba Prima
Product Code: soluble-fiber-caps-YPMA
Servings per Container: 36
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Take every day to help promote heart health by supporting healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range. Help guard your heart's health with the extra nutrition provided by Soluble Fiber Caps. To help support heart health, take 3 servings a day, with meals.
Adults and Chidren over 12:
- To help support heart health, take 5 capsules 3 times a day with meals.
- As a fiber supplement, take 5 capsules 1 to 3 times a day with meals.
- Start by taking 1 serving each day.
- After a few days, increase to 3 servings per day as needed.
- Swallow one capsule at a time.
- Take each serving with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other liquid.
- Drinking additional liquid is helpful.
- If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
- Use every day for best results.
- Serving Size: 5 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 36
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Calories 9
- Total Fat 0 g 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g <2%
- -Dietary Fiber 2.7 g 7%
- -Soluble Fiber 2.2 g
- -Insoluble Fiber 0.5 g
- -Sugars 0 g
- Protein 0 g
- Calcium 6 mg <2%
- Sodium 3 mg <2%
- Potassium 28 mg <2%
- Concentrated Fiber Blend 3.1 g
- -Psyllium husks, Acacia gum, Gluten Free Oat bran, Apple fiber, Apple pectin.
Psyllium seed husks, acacia gum, gluten free oat bran, apple fiber, apple pectin, USP Kosher gelatin capsule.
The carbohydrate in this product is primarily non-digestible fiber; digestible carbohydrate is less than 1/2 gram per serving.
No: preservatives, artificial flavor, artificial color, added sugar, binders, fillers, GMO's or gluten.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium. This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction. If you experience a strong reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing, after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not take capsules if you have difficulty in swallowing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Keep lid tightly closed to protect from humidity.
All psyllium husk products, and most agricultural products, contain some chemicals that the plants absorb from the soil.