Antioxidant and Enzyme Support
Product Code: sod-lozenge-NWE
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Naturally peppermint flavored with a fructose base, these lozenges contain three dominant free-radical-scavenging enzymes your body uses to build its antioxidant defenses:
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD), an enzymatic antioxidant to help combat excessive superoxide, which is a highly reactive form of oxygen, by transforming superoxide into hydrogen peroxide
- Catalase, an enzyme that neutralizes the hydrogen peroxide produced by SOD
- Glutathione peroxidase, which may help stimulate production within your body of the master antioxidant glutathione
Antioxidants are critical to your health because they help your body neutralize reactive oxygen species, or free radicals.
These free radicals Reactive are molecules generated by such processes as cellular use of energy, radiation from the sun, and a variety of toxins. They can damage the DNA, proteins, and lipids in your body.
1 tablet dissolved slowly in mouth every four hours or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Zinc (chelate) 0.300 mg
- Super Oxide Dismutase 156 mg
If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking other medications, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.