Slow Motion Melatonin
Slow Motion Melatonin is a specially prepared low dose melatonin.
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: slow-motion-melatonin-ARG
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
It is stabilized in a patent-pending lipid matrix system, which protects the melatonin from harsh gastric juices and is designed to allow absorption via the lymph.
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet 30 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Melatonin 1.2 mg
Other Ingredients: Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, Micosolle™, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, safflower oil, carnauba wax, magnesium stearate.
Melatonin may have a strong sedating effect within 20 minutes of consumption.
- Not to be used during daytime.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant, wishing to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- For children or adolescents
- For those with a prior history of seizures.
- Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or other machinery.
In rare cases it may stimulate seasonal affective disorder, depression, or have stimulatory effects.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.