A high concentration of pH-balanced vitamin C in a buffered mineral base formula to effectively assist with oral chelation and replace essential minerals lost during this process.
Product Code: scorbatate-powder-GEN
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 6 Oz
Scorbatate provides a high concentration of vitamin C in a buffered mineral base formula to help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins; helps in wound healing and connective tissue formation; an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health; helps to ward off vitamin C deficiency; provides support for healthy glucose metabolism and helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function.
Add water or juice to ¼ teaspoon of Scorbatate and mix. Take once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size ¼ Teaspoon (1.35 g)
- Servings per Container 125
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ calcium ascorbate) 1000 mg
- Calcium (calcium carbonate/ ascorbate) 45 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium carbonate) 37.5 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) 1.75 mg
- Selenium (selenium HVP♦ chelate/ sodium selenite) 12.5 mcg
- Manganese (manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.25 mg
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 12.5 mcg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP♦ chelate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (potassium carbonate) 25 mg
- L-Aspartic Acid 6 mg
- Vanadium (vanadium HVP♦ chelate) 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: Silica, citric acid
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
I know Scorbatate is working because I see the difference!
Not medical or professional advice