Advanced Scar Medicine
Brand: Forces Of Nature
Product Code: scar-control-FON
Quantity per Container: 0.37 Oz
Forces of Nature Scar Control is a topical organic formula that may help reduce new and old scars and keloids from surgery or accidents, whilst promoting healthy, balanced skin.
This formula may help:
- Reduce scar tissue and discoloration of surrounding skin
- Enhance elasticity of skin tissue
- Support healthy and balanced skin tone
- Penetrate deep into skin tissue
- Scars are formed when fibrous skin replaces normal skin following an injury, such as acne, wounds, surgery, or burns.
- After skin has been damaged, skin cells multiply to replace the old skin. These new skin cells are made of collagen, which is itself made of fibers to strengthen the layer of skin below the surface.
- For injured skin, this collagen is thicker, which is what causes the scarring. And the level of scarring depends upon the depth, size and location of the injury, as well as your age, heredity, and even skin color.
- Contracture Scars - where the skin heals the wound by contracting, causing a pulled taught appearance, such as with burn injuries
- Hypertrophic Scars - redder in appearance and usually slightly raised and thickened
- Keloid Scars - where excess collagen spreads beyond the wound site, as can happen following surgery
- Recessed scars - or scars that are recessed or crater shaped, like what happens with severe acne scars
Scar control may help by dissolving scar tissue.
Shake well before use and simply rub one to three drops into problem area three times per day.
- Active Ingredients:
- Calendula Officinalis* 6X
- Silicea* 6X
- Thiosinaminum* 8C
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Sesame Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Helichrysum Oil*, Rosemary Oil*, Lavandin Oil*
- *USDA Certified Organic
Contains NO: GMOs, pesticides, toxins, gluten. Vegan and Cruelty-free.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- For external use only.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils, skin test for tolerability.
- If accidental ingestion of more than several drops, and adverse reaction occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Do not apply to the eyes; in the event of contact, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens, or consult a doctor if symptoms show no improvement after 7 days.
Not for use on children under age of 3. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.