SAMe 200 Mg
SAMe supports joint health and emotional well-being.
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: same-200-mg-BCN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Tablets
S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe) has several critical physiological functions and is the common thread between three key metabolic pathways.
Well-recognized as a unique methyl donor for numerous biological reactions, including DNA methylation, it also links methylation to polyamine synthesis (necessary for cell survival and growth), and trans sulfuration, which is responsible for cysteine production, the rate-limiting factor in glutathione synthesis. Its unique positioning within these intersecting pathways explain its role as a regulator of redox status, cellular metabolism, proliferation and apoptosis.
- Key factor in several key biological pathways, including methylation reactions, glutathione formation and glutathione-s-transferase activity12
- Complexed with disulfate tosylate, a well-tolerated, stable and clinically tested form
- Enteric coating protects SAMe degradation from gastric acid, allowing for significantly improved intestinal absorption
- 200 mg SAMe per tablet, allows for flexible dose titration
- Sourced from the highest quality Italian Isoactive® SAMe available on the market
- Isoactive SAMe uses a natural fermentation process that yields 40% higher active ingredients over synthetic variations
Take on an empty stomach:
- For mood balance: 1–4 tablets 2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- For joint support: 1–3 tablets 2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Do not exceed a total of 8 tablets per day.
SAMe must be taken for a minimum of 2 weeks, at which time effects should be observed.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- SAMe S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine 200 mg
- (from 400 mg SAMe Tosylate Disulfate)
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol, enteric coating (methacrylic acid copolymer, triethyl citrate, glyceryl palmitostearate, silica, titanium dioxide, medium chain triglycerides (coconut), yellow iron oxide), glyceryl behenate, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), silica, sodium starch glycolate.
Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy, wheat or yeast.
- If you are taking antidepressant medications, consult a health care professional prior to taking SAMe in place of or in addition to those medications.
- Do not take at night as SAMe may cause anxiety, restlessness, insomnia. People with bipolar disorder or (manic-depressive illness) should not use SAMe unless under medical supervision
- There are no documented cases of allergies to SAMe. SAMe could theoretically worsen Parkinson’s symptoms, although this has not been observed clinically..
Not recommended for use in children.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children
Possible side effects are: mild gastrointestinal upsets, anxiety, hyperactive muscle movement, insomnia and hypomania. When these side effects occur, they often diminish with time or resolve with lower doses or cessation of use.
Deficiency of vitamins B6, B12, and other methyl donors may exacerbate SAMe deficiency. Theoretically may have additive serotonergic effects when used with antidepressants, but this has not been observed clinically, and when used simultaneously, no increase in adverse effects were noted compared to placebo.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.