Sambucus Black Elderberry Syrup Berry Flavor
Pure extract in a great-tasting syrup for children and adults.
Product Code: sambucus-black-elderberry-syrup-INT-8-oz
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Sambucus Black Elderberry Syrup contains a high level of naturally-occurring active constituents for optimal effectiveness. Standardized for consistency, these dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Berry-flavored syrup well-tolerated in children ages two and up
- Obtained from premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of active flavonoids
- Each 100 mg serving provides the equivalent of 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of berries
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
- Adults take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
- Children take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily, with adult supervision.
- Intensive use:
- Adults take 2 teaspoon (10 mL) four times daily.
- Children take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily. Or take as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (10 mL)
- Amount per 2 teaspoons:
- Calories 30
- Total Carbohydrate 7 g
- -Sugars 6 g
- Standardized Black Elder (berry) Extract 100 mg
- -from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries
Other Ingredients: fructose, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, natural flavor.
Does not contain preservatives or gluten.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
If you have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place and keep tightly sealed to preserve quality and freshness.