Ruta Graveolens 200ck
Eye strain due to computer use or artificial lights
Product Code: ruta-graveolens-200ck-BOR
Quantity per Container: 80 Pellets
- Indication: Eye strain due to computer use or artificial light
- Common name: Rue
- Confirmation: Visual fatigue
- Improved by: Movement and warmth
- Aggravated by: Rest and cold dampness
To relieve symptoms, adults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
How to dispense the pellets:
- 1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- 2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- 3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Active Ingredient: Ruta graveolens 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken.