RhinAllergy Allergy Relief
Product Code: rhinallergy-allergy-relief-BOR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
RhinAllergy tablets temporarily relieve symptoms of upper respiratory allergies such as itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose. All natural RhinAllergy does not cause drowsiness and has no known interaction with other medications.
- For everyone age 2 and up
- Quick-dissolving tablets are easy to take
- No known drug interactions
- Homeopathic medicine
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS / Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS / Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS / Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS / Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS / Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS / Relieves abundant nasal discharge
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Croscarmellose sodium, Lactose, Magnesium stearate
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).