Restful Sleep And Pain Relief
Veg Capsules 30
Restorative Sleep Plus Pain Relief
Product Code: restful-sleep-pain-relief-NCH-30-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Capsules
New Chapter Restful Sleep and Pain Relief: Melatonin & Ginger is a pure and potent, non-habit-forming sleep aid. Uniquely formulated with the optimized dose of Melatonin to fall asleep naturally without next-day grogginess, plus added herbal pain relief from clinical-strength Ginger.
- Support for a restful night of sweet, restorative sleep
- Optimized amount of Melatonin (1mg) helps you fall asleep naturally and wake up refreshed with no next-day grogginess
- Pure and potent Ginger for natural, herbal pain relief
- With Valerian and Tart Cherry in a herbal sleep blend
- With Turmeric and Rosemary in a healthy inflammation blend
- Convenient once-daily dose is drug-free and non-habit forming
- Sustainably sourced herbs and clean extraction processes, good for you and the planet
- Non-GMO Verified, NSF Certified Gluten-free, Certified B Corporation
- 100% Vegetarian
Adults: Take 1 capsule nightly within an hour before bedtime. For best results, allow for at least 6 hours of sleep.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per SErving:
- Melatonin 1 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 100 mg
- -54 mg organic supercritical extract and 46mg aqueous extract
- Sleep Blend 20 mg
- -Valerian (root) organic hydroethanolic extract and supercritical extract, Sour Cherry (fruit), Organic Passionflower (aerial parts) hydroethanolic extract
- Healthy Inflammation Blend 15 mg
- -Turmeric (rhizome) aqueous extract and organic supercritical extract, Cinnamon (bark) hydroethanolic extract and supercritical extract, Rosemary (leaf) supercritical extract and hydroethanolic extract
Other Ingredients: Extra-virgin olive oil, hypromellose (capsule), organic yellow beeswax and candelilla wax.
Certified Gluten-Free by NSF; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors. Non-GMO
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product if you have a medical condition or are taking medication.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
- If you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, or if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers or any other sleep aid, consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
- Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction.
- Do not drive, operate machinery or drink alcohol when taking this product.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
Keep out of reach of children.