Comprehensive Vitamin/Herbal Extract Now with Melatonin
Product Code: relaxaid-ii-BSP
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
BioSpec Nutritionals Relaxaid II contains vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, antioxidants and melatonin to improve sleep patterns, stress response, and muscle tension.
- Works to combat muscle spasm, tension and pain associated with persistent stress and over-exertion.
- Contains GABA, the principle inhibitory neurotransmitter of the central nervous system, and adaptogenic herbs including Valerian which are known for their effects on stress and anxiety.
- Now includes Melatonin, an essential hormone involved in sleep cycle regulation, antioxidant status, and mitochondrial health.
- Taken at bedtime, Relaxaid II may help to promote the experience of relaxation and improved sleep quality.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all GMP standards
Adults: As a nutritional supplement for adults, 3 tablets daily or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Servings Size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B-1 20 mg 1333%
- Vitamin B-2 20 mg 1176%
- Niacinamide 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B-6 20 mg 1000%
- Calcium (lactate) 60 mg 6%
- Magnesium (glycinate) 150 mg 38%
- Potassium (citrate) 180 mg 6%
- Valerian Root Extract (4:1) 500 mg
- Passion Flower Extract (standardized to 4%) 300 mg
- White Willow Bark Extract (standardized to 15%) 300 mg
- Zizyphus Jujuba Extract (6:1) 300 mg
- Gaba 200 mg
- Inositol 20 mg
- Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, please consult your doctor before use.
Use with caution when driving or operating machinery since this product may cause drowsiness.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
This product is amazing. I have been using it for years and never cease to be amazed at how well it works. I take it when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. If that occurs after 4 a.m., I break one in half so I am not sleepy at 7, btw, or it does make me a little groggy when I get up. I have never had any side affect other than that.
Not medical or professional advice