Multivitamin/Mineral Formula for Healthy Weight Management
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: purelean-nutrients-PEC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
PureLean Nutrients promotes healthy weight management by supporting healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization. PureLean Nutrients also supports healthy lipid antioxidant protection and protein metabolism.
- Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of
- a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise
- Supports glucose metabolism and lipid utilization
- Promotes weight management
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Provides Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Features patented, enhanced bioactivity Chromium 454 from a proprietary Brewer's yeast extract; supports Akt metabolic kinase activity and GLUT4 glucose transporter function
- Introduces PureWay-C, rapid uptake vitamin C for healthy lipid antioxidant protection and C-reactive protein metabolism
- Macular Synergy Complex: Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with 6mg lutein and 1mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.
- Metabolic GlycoPlex: Supports healthy glucose uptake with alpha lipoic acid and cinnamon and maintains healthy glycation activity with l-carnosine.
- Metabolic LipidPlex: Combines the hepatic fat metabolism properties of taurine and green tea with the metabolic oxidative stress fighting capabilities of pterostilbene.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid ) 250 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 25 mcg (1,000 I.U.)
- Vitmain E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- Riboflavin 17.35 mg
- -(as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 10.4 mg
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) (400 mcg L-5-MTHF) 667mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 1,500 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 75 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as Chromemate chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 62 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 212 mcg
- -(as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)
- MacularSynergy Complex Floraglo lutein 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- Metabolic GlycoPlex Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 150 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark) 50 mg
- L-carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) 25 mg
- Metabolic LipidPlex Taurine (free-form) 150 mg
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 50 mg
- -(providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- Pterostilbene 20 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
Gluten-Free and Non-GMO.
- -CinSulin is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd. Manufactured under U.S. Patent 6,200,569.
- -Chromium 454 is a registered trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc, used under license.
- -Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- -FloraGlo lutein is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- -Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Pure is a great manufacturer!
by Sway63 -
I was turned on to these as I lost lots of weight (I used to say I lost a middle-school child until I realized I was being misunderstood) and take them twice a day to bolster by body as I continue to watch my intake and energy levels.
Not medical or professional advice