Psyllium Whole Husks Powder
Doctor Recommended: Gentle, Soothing Fiber for Regularity and Health Health - Colon Cleanser.
Brand: Yerba Prima
Product Code: psyllium-whole-husks-powder-YPMA
Servings per Container: 68
Quantity per Container: 12 Oz
- Great for Low Carb Diets!
- Great for Athletes on High Protein Diets!
- Great for People eating Gluten Free Diets!
- Great for Weight Loss and Maintaining Healthy Weight!
- And of course, Great for Everyday Regularity!
- Regularity and Colon Health: Psyllium husks promote easy, healthy elimination and sweep waste out of the colon more quickly. Psyllium husks provide gentle fiber to soothe and normalize the bowel when there is discomfort.
- Weight Maintenance: Dietary fiber plays an important role in weight loss and maintaining healthy weight. High fiber foods like psyllium husks help promote satiety (a feeling of fullness).
- Adults and Children over 12: 1 Tablespoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
- Children 6-12: 1 teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
Start by taking 1 serving each day. Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed.
Stir briskly into at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are all good with Psyllium Whole Husks. For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar. Drink immediately. If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir. Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts. Use every day for best results.
- To maintain regularity and colon health, take 1 to 3 servings a day, with or between meals.
- To support weight maintenance, take 1 to 3 servings a day, shortly before or with meals.
- To help support heart health, take 2 servings a day with meals.
- Serving Size: 5 Grams (1 Tablespoon)
- Servings Per Container: 68
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 0 g
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- -Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- -Soluble Fiber 3.5 g
- -Insoluble Fiber 1.0 g
- -Sugars 0 g
- Protein 0 g
- Calcium 10 mg
- Sodium 4 mg
- Potassium 43 mg
Ingredients: Psyllium seed husks.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO. No: Preservatives, artificial color, added sugar, binders or fillers.
As with all dietary supplements, if you are taking medication or are under a doctor's care, consult a health professional before use. Not for use in pregnancy.
As with all bulking fiber supplements, do not take within 1 to 2 hours of prescription medications.
A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium. This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction. If you experience a strong reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Keep lid tightly closed to protect from humidity.
All psyllium husk products, and most agricultural products, contain some chemicals that the plant absorb from the soil.
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this again
by Spring -
I just put it into a glass of water a chug. It works
Not medical or professional advice