Prostathera for Men
ProstaThera is a dietary supplement formulated for adult men to support normal prostate and urinary function.
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: prostathera-men-KL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Saw Palmetto is highly useful to support prostate function in adult men, and so are a number of other plant extracts and nutrients. Four botanical extracts with recognized roles in prostate health are combined in ProstaThera™ along with key trace elements and lycopene creating a highly beneficial prostate-support program. These ingredients influence testosterone metabolism and promote a favorable balance with dihydrotestosterone, help reduce an age-related decline in prostaglandin production, and help maintain normal cell and tissue functions of the prostate and urinary tract. Cernitin® flower pollen extract contributes a unique, natural spectrum of amino acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, phytosterols, nucleic acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes and has been shown in numerous clinical trials to be particularly beneficial for prostate and urinary function. ProstaThera™ includes the full amount of Cernitin® used successfully in clinical studies.
1 tablet, 2 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate) 93 mg
- Phosphorus (as tricalcium phosphate) 48 mg
- Zinc (as zinc arginine chelate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 0.5 mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract 356 mg
- -(Serenoa repens) (fruit) (standardized to 45% fatty acids and sterols (160 mg))
- Pygeum Extract 50 mg
- -(Pygeum africanum) (bark) (standardized to 2.5% total sterols, as ß-sitosterol)
- Stinging Nettle 4:1 extract 50 mg
- -(Urtica dioica) (root)
- Rye Flower Pollen Extract 126 mg
- -(Secale cereale) Graminex G63
- Lycopene (tomato extract)(fruit) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, and cellulose coating.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.