Product Code: prostate-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Prostate SAP from NFH is a comprehensive, synergistic blend of nutrients formulated to support healthy urinary flow and frequency, normal bladder volume and overall prostate health.
- Supports healthy urinary flow and frequency, normal bladder volume and overall prostate health
- Supports hormone metabolism and helps maximize antioxidant activity in the body.
Adults: Take 1 softgel twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbance. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 24 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin E (5.25 mg AT)from 37.5 mg mixed tocopherol concentrate (from soy) 7.8 IU
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 25 mg
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Certified organic borage (seed) oil (Borago officinalis) 280 mg
- Certified organic pumpkin (seed) oil (Cucurbita pepo) 200 mg
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens)(fruit) liposterolic extract 185 mg
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) extract 120 mg
- Rye (flower pollen) extracts 100 mg
- Free plant sterols (from Glycine max) 100 mg
- -beta-Sitosterol 40 mg
- -Campesterol 20 mg
- -Stigmasterol 20 mg
- Cranberry (fruit) (Vaccinium macrocarpon)(4.5% proanthocyanidins) 50 mg
- Tomato (fruit) extract (Solanum lycopersicum) (10% lycopene) 15 mg
Other Ingredients: certified organic extra virgin olive oil (100 mg), silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin, beeswax and a shell made of annatto in sunflower oil, glycerin, purified water and gelatin.
Contains NO: preservatives, artificial flavor or color, sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, citrus or eggs. All ingredients listed for this product lot number have been validated by a third-party laboratory for identity, potency, and purity.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer; or if you are taking blood thinners; or if you have a history of kidney stones.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.