Veg Capsules 90
Year round support for pelvic and prostate health with BioResponse DIM.
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: prostadim-PRTO
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Occasional pelvic and prostate discomfort not related to infection is one of the most common complaints for men under 50, though it can affect men of any age. This discomfort currently affects 10-15% of the male population. Common areas affected are between the scrotum and anus, the central lower abdomen, the penis, scrotum, and the lower back. For many this discomfort can last for months and is not connected with a known infection.
ProstaDIM™ is a comprehensive formula targeting prostate health. It supplies BioResponse DIM®, a proprietary bioavailable form of diindolylmethane (DIM), combined with a special water-soluble pumpkin seed extract, saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, curcumin C3 complex and an array of powerful prostate healthy bioflavonoids.
Take three (3) capsules daily or as directed by your physician.
- Serving Size: Three (3) Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Go-Less® 325 mg
- -Pumpkin (seed)(EFLA®940)(Curcurbita pepo L.)
- -Soy (germ) 40% Isoflavone
- -(EFLA®940)(non GMO Glycine max)
- Saw palmetto (fruit) (45% fatty acids) 150 mg
- BioResponse DIM® 150 mg
- -(a patented enhanced bioavailability complex of starch, diindolymethane, vitamin e (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine, and silica), (standardized to contian 25% diindolylmethane)
- Beta Sitosterol (90% total sterols) 150 mg
- Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcumin C3 Complex 95%)(Sabinsa) 100 mg
- Bromelain (2,000 GDU/g) 250 mg
- Hesperidin 98% (citrus fruit) 250 mg
- Rutin 95% (from japanese sophora (flower bud)) 250 mg
- Quercetin 95% (from japanese sophora (flower bud)) 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice, gluten free maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (hypomellose, purified water).
Bisphenol-A (BPA) and Phthalate Free.
Consult your physician before use. If you are planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, discuss any interactions with your physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed, store in a cool, dry place.