Prolent Inhibitory Formula
Support Normal Neurotransmitter Activity
Product Code: prolent-inhibitory-formula-SNS
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Prolent is used in Initial, Restoration, and Maintenance phases to support the inhibitory system of neurotransmitters and/or to continue inhibitory support while rebuilding the excitatory system.
Support normal neurotransmitter activity and keep levels of important hormones - like serotonin - where they need to be. Prolent is formulated to help support serotonin.
- Use when serotonin is below the reference range or serotonin function is inadequate to control elevated excitatory neurotransmitters, particularly norepinephrine and glutamate. In the scientific literature, insufficient serotonin is associated with conditions such as depression, insomnia, anxiety, carbohydrate cravings, menopausal symptoms, and increased perception of pain. Serotonin helps restore GABAs inhibitory function. When GABA is elevated and serotonin is low, raising serotonin can help to normalize GABA.
Prolent may help prevent over-excitation, especially when patients indicate symptoms of anxiety, nervousness, or agitated depression.
Adults: 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your clinician. Take on an empty stomach for best absorption.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 20 mg (1,176%)
- Glycine 150 mg
- NSB Proprietary Blend 102 mg
- -BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract) (standardized to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
- L-theanine (as Suntheanine) 75 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose), rice flour.
Contains NO: wheat, soy protein, yeast, dairy, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking.
Discontinue use and consult your clinician if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a dry place at room temperature (59°-86°)
Do not use this product if printed inner liner seal under cap is missing or broken.