Probiotic supports digestion for a healthy intestinal balance.BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: probiotic-TSE-60-cpsls
Servings per Container: 60 Capsules
Transformation's Professional Protocol Probiotic contains a carefully mixed selection of microorganisms friendly to the human GI tract and is designed to help promote gastrointestinal system health, assist with regularity, and support a healthy immune system.
- Includes six different probiotic sources totaling more than 5 billion CFU per capsule.
- Enhances the ecological balance of friendly bacteria, benefiting digestion, elimination, and immune function by populating the gut with the "friendly" naturally occurring bacteria vital to
- our overall health.
- Probiotic Blend - Optimal flora supports relief from occasional GI discomfort, reduces problems associated with lactose intolerance, and encourages healthy and timely elimination by acting as a natural stool softener. Probiotics also support production of enzymes such as protease, lipase, and lactase, further encouraging more complete digestion.
- Jerusalem Artichoke - This tuber is a prebiotic plant fiber that supplies nourishment for good bacteria.
- Lactoferrin - This multifunctional protein is known for its ability to support a healthy immune system.
- Absolutely NO fillers
Tzyme is a trademark of Transformation Enzyme Corporation. This proprietary blend of highly active, functional pH balanced and GI tract stable enzymes is formulated to enhance the digestive process and impart systemic benefits.
Adults: Take one (1) capsule upon arising or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water.
Refrigerate for optimum activity.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Tzyme Probiotic Blend (5.1 Billion CFU) 225 mg
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus coagulans, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei
- Inulin (from Jerusalem Artichoke root extract) 18 mg
- Lactoferrin (milk concentrate) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: hypromellose, pectin, water.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.