Pro-ToxiClear Professional Detoxification Support
Professional Detoxification Formula
Product Code: pro-toxiclear-professional-detoxification-support-NUM
Servings per Container: 21
Quantity per Container: 39 Oz
Pro ToxiClear® is an innovative Functional Food designed for overall detoxification and the removal of potentially harmful toxins. Developed with specific and targeted nutrients, it helps support balanced Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification pathways. Pro ToxiClear is fortified with 26 grams of the highest quality, hypoallergenic rice protein specifically selected for its low allergy potential. Pro ToxiClear also provides a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to restore gut pH balance and support gastrointestinal integrity.
Pro ToxiClear helps abate the damage of the radical toxic intermediate molecules of the detoxification process and helps bind heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium to aid in removal from the body. Pro ToxiClear provides a synergistic combination of nutrients to support liver detoxification, intestinal balance and the reduction of cytokines.
Key Benefits of Pro ToxiClear:
- Supports Balanced Phase I and Phase II Liver Detoxification
- Supplies 26 Grams Hypoallergenic Rice Protein Per Serving
- Helps Bind Heavy Metals to Aid in Removal From the Body
- Supports Intestinal Balance
- Helps Reduce Cytokines
- Gluten-free, vegetarian
- This formula meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
Adults: Stir or blend 2 scoops (52 grams) into 12 ounces of water or juice. Take once per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (52 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 190
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- -Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrates 10 g
- -Dietary Fiber 4 g
- -Total Sugars 2 g
- Protein 26 g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) (5,000 IU)1,500 mcg RAE 167%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbate blend) 220 mg 244%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (65 IU) 2 mcg 10%
- Vitamin E (110 IU) (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 74 mg 493%
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 5 mg 417%
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate) 2.2 mg 169%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 6 mg 353%
- Folate 340 mcg DFE 85%
- -(as 200 mcg 6(S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 22 mcg 917%
- Biotin 320 mcg 1,067%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 6 mg 120%
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) 150 mg 12%
- Iron 5 mg 28%
- Phosphorus (as di-potassium phosphate and rice protein) 660 mg 35%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 55 mcg 37%
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 155 mg 37%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 12 mg 109%
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex) 55 mcg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 1.8 mg 78%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 55 mcg 157%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 150 mcg 333%
- Sodium 125 mg 5%
- Potassium 1,170 mg 25%
- Flax (Linum usitatisimum) (seed) 9,000 mg
- L-Leucine (from L-Leucine and Rice Protein) 2,393 mg
- L-Glycine (from L-Glycine and Rice Protein) 2,287 mg
- L-Valine (from L-Valine and Rice Protein) 1,710 mg
- L-Isoleucine (from Rice Protein) 1,105 mg
- L-Taurine 1,000 mg
- L-Threonine (from Rice Protein) 975 mg
- L-Lysine (from Rice Protein) 812 mg
- L-Cysteine (from L-Cysteine and Rice Protein) 670 mg
- Protease 300 mg
- Calcium D-Glucarate 250 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 55 mg
- L-Glutathione 29 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein, guar gum, natural vanilla flavor, xanthan gum, salt, stevia extract (steviol glycosides).
Contains NO: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. Gluten Free. Vegetarian.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Pro ToxiClear Vanilla Flavor
by Uncle Tony -
Not medical or professional advice