Pro Sleep Complete
For Occassional Sleeplessness
Brand: Professional Supplement Center
Product Code: pro-sleep-complete-PSC
Pro Sleep Complete is a comprehensive formula created for patients experiencing occasional sleeplessness. It promotes a healthy sleep cycle by naturally boosting levels of serotonin, GABA and melatonin.
- Formulated Specifically for Patients with Occasional Sleeplessness
- Promotes Calmness and Relaxation
- Supports Normal, Uninterrupted Sleep
- Provides Comprehensive Neurotransmitter Support
Sleep is the body’s way of metabolically and psychologically resetting itself. The body’s circadian rhythm is regulated by an internal biological clock with an approximate 24-hour cycle. In order to maintain restorative sleep, it is crucial that the brain has optimal levels of serotonin and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the relaxing and sleep-regulating neurotransmitters, as well as the sleep-regulating hormone melatonin.
The synergistic ingredients in Pro Sleep Complete, including 5-HTP, PharmaGABA®, and taurine, boost levels of the neurotransmitters and hormones that promote relaxation prior to bedtime and increase the deep, restorative stages of sleep.
- The sleep-regulating hormone melatonin requires the essential amino acid, L-tryptophan for conversion. A deficiency of L-tryptophan in the diet can lead to low serotonin and melatonin levels, which can contribute to sleep challenges. L-tryptophan is converted into the amino acid intermediate 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which is then converted directly into serotonin, followed by melatonin conversion.
- Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is one of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters in the brain. GABA provides a calming effect and plays a direct role in activating the sleep cycle in the evening. Most commercially available forms of GABA utilize synthetically-produced GABA, manufactured from pyrrolidinone, a compound not allowed for use in Japan. Pro SLeep Complete includes a patented, naturally-sourced, non-synthetic form of GABA called PharmaGABA®. PharmaGABA® reduces sleep latency by 20%, while increasing time spent in a deep sleep by 20%.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid found in high concentrations in the brain. Phosphatidylserine has been shown to play a role in regulating cortisol excretion. Elevated levels of cortisol throughout the night can contribute to frequent waking. When taken in the evening, PS can help reduce cortisol excretion from the body’s stress response system, the hypothalamic-pituitaryadrenal (HPA) axis, in order to promote a healthy sleep cycle.
- Taurine is an amino acid that is found abundantly in the brain and has neuroprotective properties. Taurine promotes inhibitory neurotransmission by activating GABA receptors. Taurine also supports inhibitory neurotransmission by activating glycine receptors in the brain.
- Mineral Blend:
- Calcium and magnesium are two minerals that play a major role in supporting a healthy sleep cycle. Magnesium (Mg) calms the nervous system and has been shown to play a role in the regulation of the HPA axis. Magnesium promotes relaxation by decreasing the activity of glutamate, the primary excitatory (stimulating) neurotransmitter in the brain. Calcium ions are a critical requirement in the synthesis of melatonin. The combination of 5-HTP and calcium in Pro Sleep Complete provides a significant and natural boost to melatonin levels, aiding in the conversion and activation of this crucial sleep hormone.
4 capsules taken 1-2 hours before bedtime or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 15
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Acorbic Acid USP) 50 mg 56%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide USP) 10 mg 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 10 mg 588%
- Folate 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -from 400 mcg as Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt.
- Calcium (as DimaCal® dicalcium malate) 250 mg 19%
- Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Malate) 150 mg 36%
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 5 mg 45%
- Taurine USP 300 mg
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) [from Griffonia simplicifolia (Seed)] 150 mg
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (PharmaGABA™) 150 mg
- Phosphatidylserine (from Sunflower Seed) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, artificial colors and flavors.
Do not comsume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further inofrmation.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.