Premiere Greens Multi Powder in Natural Vanilla Berry Flavor
Premiere Greens Multi is a great-tasting nutrient-rich, superfood shake. Rich in phytonutrients, Premiere Greens Multi provides a multivitamin/mineral blend, enzymes, and unique specialty nutrients along with high-quality, hypoallergenic protein.
Brand: Nutra Biogenesis
Product Code: premiere-greens-multi-powder-vanilla-berry-NBG
Servings per Container: 14
Quantity per Container: 11.4 Oz
Premiere Greens Multi is a complete superfood meal supplement beverage designed to nourish the body with the vital nutrition it needs. Leading a busy, active lifestyle can make it difficult for patients to meet their daily needs for all the necessary nutrients. Premiere Greens Multi provides a multivitamin/mineral core, fruit and vegetable blends, enzymes, and unique specialty nutrients for an all-in-one approach to supplementing your patients’ nutritional needs to promote optimal health.
As a dietary supplement, blend, shake or briskly stir one serving (one level scoop) into 8 oz. of water or beverage of choice one time per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 level scoop (28 g)
- Calories 50
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g
- Dietary Fiber 8 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 10 g
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) 2,500 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E 15 IU
- (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
- Thiamin (mononitrate) .75 mg
- Riboflavin-5-phosphate .85 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg
- Folate (6(s)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (glucosamine salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalimin) 3 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 5 mg
- (D-calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium 21 mg
- Potassium 25 mg
- Greens Super Complex Greens Blend 16,000 mg
- - Aloe vera gel (source of mucopolysaccharides, plant sterols and anthraquinones), barley grass (source of bioflavonoids), wheat grass, alfalfa (source of beta carotene), dulse (source of oceanic trace minerals), green tea leaf extract (source of polyphenols), kombu seaweed (source of trace minerals), nori seaweed (source of trace minerals), wakame seaweed (source of trace minerals)
- Prebiotic and Fiber Blend
- - Gum acacia, guar gum, oat fiber, xanthan gum, apple pectin
- High ORAC Berry Blend
- - Cranberry concentrate (source of ellagic acid), bilberry fruit extract (source of anthocyanosides), blueberry (source of anthocyanins and ellagic acid), elderberry (source of flavonoids), raspberry (source of beta carotene, ellagic acid, catechins and monoterpenes), orange juice.
- High ORAC Vegetable Blend
- - Broccoli (source of indole-3-carbinol, sulforaphane and beta carotene), carrots (source of beta carotene), tomato (source of lycopene, coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid), Brussels sprouts (source of indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane), cauliflower (source of sulforaphane), beet, kale (source of indole-3-carbinol, sulforaphane and beta carotene), spinach (source of beta carotene, lutein and quercetin), radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion (source of allyl sulfides, quercetins and saponins), cabbage (source of indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane), garlic (source of allyl sulfides), parsely, green pepper.
- Plant-Based Enzyme Blend
- - Amylase, lactase, blend of protease 3.0, protease 4.5 and protease 6, lipase, cellulase, Beta-gluconase, glucoamylase, hemicellulase, invertase, and phytase.
- Fiber blend: Apple blend (apple fiber, dried apple solids, dried apple pulp)
B. coagulans 300 million CFU
Other Ingredients: Protein protein isolate, natural mixed berry flavors, organic spirulina, luo han guo (juice concentrate), citric acid, malic acid, stevia (leaf extract), broken cell chlorella.
Contains wheat (from wheat grass).
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
I am hooked on this product.
by Lynn -
My chiropractor recommended this product to me. I absolutely love the taste in a shake or even in apple juice or just water. The flavor is fabulous and has no vitamin after taste. Seems a little pricey, but compared to other products like it, it is not. Highly recommend you try it!
Not medical or professional advice