Promotes Restful Sleep
Product Code: phytocalm-HAL-2-oz
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Herbal & Alchemists extracts are made with the finest ingredients: organically grown or conscientiously wildcrafted herbs, pure grain alcohol U.S.P., distilled water and, when appropriate, vegetable glycerin U.S.P. or organic apple cider vinegar. Each extract is formulated according to the herb's distinct chemical makeup. All of our extracts are made using Spagyric (alchemical) processes which give them a higher mineral and energetic content than found in other extracts.
- Concentrate all the ingredients of an herb, extracting a wider range of substances than water extraction (tea: decoction/infusion).
- Preserve fragile fresh constituents and activities that would be lost by drying herbs.
- Are easy to assimilate, much more so than a capsule or tablet.
- Retain their potency much longer than bulk herbs. Properly made and stored, they have a shelf life of 3-5 years.
- Are extremely convenient! They can be easily carried, are instantly ready to use. You don't need to wait for boiling water or steeping tea.
Shake well before use. 40-80 drops (2-4 mL) ideally in Chamomile tea. Can also be taken in juice or water. Take in the evening.
Servings (80 drops) per container: 15
80 drops (4 mL) contain:
Proprietary Blend 4 mL
---Extracts of Skullcap flowering tops(1), Hops strobiles(2), Oat milky seed(1), Passionflower herb(2), California poppy whole plant(1), Valerian root(1)
Other Ingredients: distilled water, ethyl alcohol(1). Kosher.
(1) Certified Organic
(2) Ecologically Harvested
Use of large quantities may cause drowsiness and temporarily impair motor skills (driving, etc.).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Recommendations: Increase B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, foods containing tryptophan such as turkey in the diet. Stress reduction techniques such as meditation or biofeedback may be helpful.