Promotes Musculoskeletal Comfort and Function
Product Code: phyto-ultracomfort-PEC-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Phyto UltraComfort is a combination of ingredients designed to reduce minor occasional pain by supporting healthy enzyme and immune mediator activities.
- Willow bark has a long history of traditional use for reducing minor pain and it helps to maintain healthy prostaglandin metabolism and blood flow.
- Devil’s claw promotes both healthy cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity.
- The boswellic acid 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) may be particularly supportive in maintaining healthy 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity and leukotriene metabolism to maintain tissue comfort.
- Curcumin may maintain healthy cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity while supporting healthy prostaglandin, leukotriene and thromboxane metabolism. Its ability to maintain a healthy cytokine response has also been attributed to regulation of nitric oxide release.
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- White willow 535 mg
- -(salix alba) extract (bark)(standardized to contain 15% salicin)
- Indian frankincense (boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) 200 mg
- -(standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- 5–LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract Indian frankincense 25 mg
- -(boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root)(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) 100 mg
- Devil’s claw 300 mg
- -(Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root) standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- Dl-phenylalanine (free-form) 120 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women.
Not to be used by children (ages 18 and under).
Do not take with anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
This product contains salicylates. Do not take if allergic to aspirin. Do not combine with aspirin or other products containing salicylates. If you have any health condition, particularly stomach problems or ulcers or are taking any other medications, consult your health professional before use.
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Seems to be helping after 6 wks use
by Pat -
my doctor wanted me off NSAIDs. I have already recommended a friend try it