Supports Liver, Digestive and Brain Health
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: phosphatidylcholine-powder-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 10.6 Oz
Fat affects our bodies in a number of ways - both positively and negatively. Help your body manage its effects in a healthy way with Phosphatidylcholine Powder.
- Found in every cell, phosphatidylcholine is necessary for maintaining cell structure throughout the entire body, but it also plays several more specific roles.
- Phosphatidylcholine helps to emulsify fat, making it beneficial for fat metabolism and liver health. It also helps to increase absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.
- A precursor to several neurotransmitters, phosphatidylcholine may also benefit memory support and nerve signaling for balanced mental health.
- Phosphatidylcholine Powder is nearly three times more potent than regular lecithin, which is frequently used for similar purposes.
- Though derived from soy lecithin, the extraction process used to produce Phosphatidylcholine Powder leaves behind all soy proteins and components, making it suitable for individuals with soy allergies.
Vegetarian, gluten-free, contains no binders or fillers and is manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
As a dietary supplement, take 10 grams (approx. one scoop) per day a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin ) 4 g
Does not contain gluten or dairy
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.
Store at room temperature.