Product Code: phosphatidyl-serine-CL-90-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
Phosphatidyl Serine from Carlson Labs is a naturally-occurring phospholipid derived from sunflower oil that promotes intercellular communication in the brain and aids the neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood. Each soft gel provides 100mg of Phosphatidyl Serine.
- Supports healthy brain function
- 100mg of phosphatidyl serine in a single soft gel
- A vital component of neural membranes
- A naturally occurring phospholipid
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- Gluten-free, soy-free
Servings Per Container: 90
Total Fat 0.5 g
Phosphatidyl Serine 100mg
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), maltodextrin (from tapioca), silicon dioxide, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, soy-free, NO artificial preservatives.