PGX Daily Granules
PGX Daily Granules are an unsweetened highly viscous combination of well purified water-soluble polysaccharides. Viscous fibers have been shown to reduce postprandial glucose concentrations and lower total and LDL cholesterol, primarily by forming a gel matrix which slows gastric emptying.
Product Code: pgx-daily-granules-BCN-5_3-oz
Quantity per Container: 5.3 Oz
PGX (PolyGlycopleX) granules are an unsweetened highly viscous combination of well purified water-soluble polysaccharides derived from konjac root, sodium alginate, and xantham gum. Viscous fibres have been shown to reduce postprandial glucose concentrations and lower total and LDL-cholesterol, primarily by forming a gel matrix which slows gastric emptying. These viscous granules also trap ingested carbohydrates and lipids inside the gel matrix, decreasing the transport as well as the uptake of glucose and cholesterol at absorptive surfaces.
- Regulates after meal blood glucose levels
- Increases insulin sensitivity for less fat storage
- High viscosity fibre complex
- Sprinkle onto any moist food, low calorie beverage or meal replacement
- Mixes easily in liquids, does not clump
- Unflavoured, does not alter the taste of foods
- Convenient and economical
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
PGX Daily® can be taken with or without food with a glass of water (12-16 gl. oz) or as advised by a health care professional.
- Week 1: 1/2 scoop 2-3 times per day.
- Week 2: 1 scoop 2-3 times per day.
- Week 3 and beyond: 1 scoop, 3 times per day.
PGX Daily® Granules are unflavored and can be springled onto most food, yogurt, fruit (both fresh and frozen varieties), oatmeal, soup, non-carbonated low-calorie beverages, or meal replacement.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrates 4 g 1%
- -Dietary Fiber 4 g 24%
- --Soluble Fiber 4 g
- Sodium 135 mg 6%
- Potassium 40 mg <2%
- Protien 1 g
- PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®) 5 g
- - Highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® Process: Konjax-mannan (Amorphophallus konjax)(root), xantham gum, sodium Alginate)
Product contains no: artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are under 18 years of age, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health concerns. If yuo are taking medication, take it one hour priot to or two hours after taking PGX Daily®.
A reduction in serum glucose concentrations by PGX may require a lowering of the dosage of any antidiabetic medications, and serum glucose should be monitored closely to prevent hypoglycemia. Oral medications may need to be taken one hour prior or two hours after PGX, to prevent a slowing down in their absorption. Similarly, fat-soluble vitamins should be taken separately.
Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, serve in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: A small percentage of people may initially experience minor digestive changes when taking PGX Daily®. Slowly work up to the full dose to give your body time to adjust. It is important to drink adequate amounts of water (12-16 fl. oz) immediately after taking PGX Daily®.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.