Pantothenic Acid 500 Mg
Veg Capsules 100
Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B5 is known as "the anti-stress" vitamin because it plays a role in producing adrenal hormones and also helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy.
Brand: Vital Nutrients
Product Code: pantothenic-acid-500-mg-VTN
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
Pantothenic Acid by Vital Nutrients contains 500mg of pantothenate per capsule.
- Utilized in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and protein
- May provide support for energy and stamina
- Involved in nerve transmission
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility
- Independently tested for authenticity, potency, solvent residue, stability and bacteria, yeast and mold counts.
Pantothenic Acid is converted in our bodies to coenzyme A, which is involved in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, and the synthesis of hormones, bile, and hemoglobin. Pantothenic Acid is utilized in nerve transmission. Pantothenic Acid also supports the immune system.
Adults: 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP) 500 mg (10,000%)
- Calcium 40 mg (3%)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, rice powder, leucine and silica.
Contains NO: coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.