Phytonutrient Greens and ORAC Proprietary Blend
Product Code: paleogreens-DFH-lmn-lime
Quantity per Container: 9.5 Oz
PaleoGreens Powder offers a unique blend of nutrition and vitamins that fit the Paleo diet needs. Every spoonful provides your body with densely packed nutrition that intensely nourishes and supports strength, energy and mental clarity.
What is the Paleo Diet?
- It is a diet based on food that could be hunted, fished or gathered during the Paleolithic era - which includes meat, fish, shellfish, eggs, tree nuts, vegetables, roots, fruits, and berries. The diet excludes processed foods and sugars. It is also encouraged to refrain from beverages that include salt or sugar while only consuming liquids like water, coconut water or organic green tea.
- Unlike some other greens products, Designs for Health never adds fillers or bulking agents, which can greatly dilute nutritional potency and are a potential source of genetically modified material. The cellulose fiber in whole grass is indigestible, it prevents the grass's valuable phytonutrients from being released in the digestive system. For this reason, Designs for Health uses only grass juices.
- PaleoGreens is special not only because of its extraordinary formula, but also because Designs for Health meticulously cultivates and protects all the precious constituents contained in it. They work closely with their certified organic growers to ensure the optimal development of enzymes and beneficial phytonutrients in PaleoGreens ingredients. These ingredients are harvested at their peak of potency and immediately concentrated and dried by utilizing proprietary cool-temperature processes that preserve their energetic and nutritional integrity.
- Including this powder into a Paleo diet helps cleanse your system and refine missing nutrients within the diet. It is low in calorie and HIGH in nutrients. Perfect for adding to a smoothie or glass of purified water.
As a dietary supplement, mix 9 grams (approx. one tablespoon) in water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 9 grams (approx. one tablespoon)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Product Contains / %DV:
- Calories 30
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%
- -Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
- -Sugars 2 g
- Protein 2 g 4%
- Calcium 23 mg 2%
- Iron 1 mg 6%
- Sodium 30 mg 1%
- Potassium 182 mg 4%
- Greens Proprietary Blend 3 g
- -Organic Spirulina
- -Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder
- -Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder
- -Organic Chlorella
- -Organic Nettle Leaves
- Vegetable Proprietary Blend 3 g
- -Organic Spinach
- -Organic Carrot
- -Organic Beet
- -Organic Tomato
- -Organic Kale
- -Organic Parsley
- -Organic Kale Sprouts
- -Organic Cauliﬂower Sprouts
- -Organic Broccoli Sprouts
- Fruit Proprietary Blend# 2.1 g
- -Organic Apple
- -Organic Raspberry
- -Organic Cranberry
- -Organic Blueberry
- -Camu Camu Berry Extract
- ORAC Proprietary Blend 206 mg
- -OxyPhyte® Grape Seed Extract
- -OxyPhyte® Grape Skin Extract
- Enzyme/Prebiotic Proprietary Blend 118 mg
- -Enzyme Blend (Cellulose, Protease, Amylase, Lipase)
- -Organic Burdock Root
Other Ingredients: organic flavors, organic stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana).
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients; therefore amounts may very within the blend.
Ratings & Reviews
Better than other green drinks
by Green Lady -
Over the last 25 years, I've tried lots of green drinks because of their tremendous health benefits. I stopped drinking them because I got tired of gagging them down. This product has the mildest taste of all green drinks I've tried and mixes really easil
by Soccer Mom -
Easy to add to my morning smoothy to increase my intake of greens.