Product Code: osteo-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Osteo SAP from Nutritional Fundamentals for Health supplies a comprehensive, synergistic blend of New Zealand bovine microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) complex, minerals, vitamins and amino acids to enhance bone-building osteoblasts and support strong, healthy bones.
- Supports development and maintenance of bones, teeth, cartilage and gums
- Supports connective tissue formation and would repair
- Supports formation of red blood cells
- Supports healthy skin maintenance
- Supports maintaining immune function
Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Protein (from MCHA†) 292 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 17 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 333 IU
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 33 mcg
- Calcium (from MCHA†) 292 mg
- Phosphorus (from MCHA†) 146 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate) 146 mg
- Zinc (from zinc picolinate) 3 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 333 mcg
- Manganese (from manganese citrate) 1 mg
- Total microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (freeze-dried MCHA†) (includes protein, calcium, and phosphorus quantities from above section) 1167 mg
- l-Taurine 17 mg
- Glutamic acid hydrochloride 17 mg
- Horsetail (7% silica) 8 mg
- Boron (from boron citrate) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, and a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor, artificial color. Non-GMO.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners; if you are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic agents; or if you have been diagnosed with estrogen-dependent cancer.
- Do not use if you have edema due to a kidney or cardiovascular disease.
- For adult use only.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or have excess stomach acid.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.