Most Famous Female Tonic
Product Code: organic-shatavari-HM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Caplets
- A prized adaptogen used for thousands of years as a female reproductive tonic
- Promotes normal menstrual cycles and menopausal transitions
- Balances endocrine system, which plays a role in stress-response, mood, adrenal, and thyroid function
- Supports an overall cooling effect most appreciated during menopause
Shatavari is a highly valued herb used as a female tonic. Shatavari contains steroidal-like saponins to support the role of estrogen and progesterone in the body, both necessary hormones for normal reproductive health.
Shatavari also supports balance in the endocrine system, which is involved in the production of hormones that play a role in stress-response, mood, and normal adrenal and thyroid function.
For women of all ages, Shatavari is nature's first choice. Safe for long-term use.
Take two caplets per day before food.
- Serving Size: Two caplets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Organic Shatavari standardized extract (root) 500 mg
- (Asparagus racemosus Willd.)
- -(25% Saponins, 125 mg & 5% Shatavarins, 25 mg)
- Organic Shatavari powder (root) 300 mg
- -(2% Saponins, 6 mg)
- Organic Shatavari powder (stem) 500 mg
Non-GMO, no additive and Gluten
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of direct light.